Andrew BurrowsM.D. Request An Appointment
Areas of Care:
- Undergraduate: Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, 1992
- Medical Education: University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, 2001
- Internship: New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, 2002
- Residency: University Hospitals Case Medical Center, 2005
- Fellowship: Tampa General Hospital, 2007
I am a physician specializing in diseases affecting the retina and macula. I make it a priority to establish a dedicated relationship with my patients. My goal is to help you improve and maintain vision through preventive care and, when necessary, corrective surgery. I work in concert with your physician to care for your eyes and general health. If you have questions about our practice we are happy to discuss those with you. We will do our best to make your visit gratifying.