Peter DeLucaM.D. Request An Appointment
- ACL Reconstruction
- Shoulder And Knee Arthroscopic Procedures
- Shoulder Labral Repair
- Sports Medicine
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Training: Yale University Hospital – Sports Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
ACL reconstruction, shoulder labral repair and other advanced arthroscopic procedures of the shoulder and knee.
Dr. DeLuca, an accomplished board-certified sports medicine and orthopedic surgeon has dedicated his career to treating athletes of all ages. His areas of interest include ACL reconstruction, shoulder labral repair, and other advanced shoulder and knee arthroscopic procedures. Dr. DeLuca graduated from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. He completed his residency and fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia and his anesthesiology research at Yale University Hospital in New Haven. Dr. DeLuca is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. During his career, he has served as the former head team physician for the Philadelphia Eagles from 1997 through 2018. He also was the head team orthopedist for the Philadelphia Flyers hockey team. His hospital affiliations include Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and Jersey City Medical Center.