Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery
Your eyes are your windows to the world. Keeping them clear is one of the most important investments you can make for yourself.
Available now is a premium upgrade from traditional cataract surgery: laser technology approved by the FDA for the treatment of cataracts.
Laser Cataract Surgery is a fully customizable, precision-care solution for restoring your clearest possible vision. This pre-planned outpatient procedure offers predictability and convenience.
How does it work?
- Laser Cataract Surgery uses detailed computerized mapping of your eyes to achieve precise results.
- It is customizable, and each patient receives a specific restoration plan.
- The outpatient procedure does not use blades and maximizes the control of computer-assisted laser precision.
What are the benefits?
- Extremely precise placement of the new lens
- 3-D measurements to ensure micron-level precision
- Real-time visualization to guide surgeons
- Improves the accuracy of all incisions
- No guesswork: computerized planning for a meticulous procedure
- Highly advanced mapping of specific eye data for personalized care
Is Laser-Assisted Cataract surgery right for you?
Ask your eye surgeon if you can benefit from laser-assisted cataract surgery. While insurance covers cataract surgery, it does not cover the additional cost of the laser portion. Be sure you understand all the costs before deciding.